Thursday, March 28, 2024

Fishing starts next week.... or does it?

 Well I just finished up the housework slotted for this week. All in all I'm pretty happy with what I got done. Realistically it's all stuff that I should've been staying on top of all year, but with hunting season going it all gets pushed way down on the list. 
Anyway here's the important pics of what I got done this week.....
 The way it was.....
The way it is....
I added birds from the last 3 years. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
I also got the Rio I shot in Nebraska mounted finally.... 
 
I'm waiting on the plaque but other than that it's done. 
Next on the trail to the slam is a Merriam and right now I'm thinking next year in S.D. 

Next week is suppose to be my start of the fishing season, however I just checked the forecast and it looks like rain for all next week. Please say a small prayer for me to be able to get on the water... and when I do that whoever I bring and myself get home safe.
Thanks

And finally this is for everyone not in MN this last week. 
Let's all point and laugh......
๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚  ๐Ÿ˜‚   ๐Ÿ˜‚    ๐Ÿ˜‚

No comments: