Thursday, March 7, 2024

First week of cleaning and stuff

 This is what I got accomplished this week... I went scouting on Monday and Wednesday for turkey's. I didn't see anything on Monday except tracks and feathers, which are also helpful. On Wednesday I did see a turkey, I also saw 6 deer, a coyote and a salamander trying to cross the road. It was really cold for him so I helped him to the other side 😂. I didn't get any pics because I left my phone at home both days.
I only have 2 more weeks before I have to put in for my draw, but I think I'll be able to make up my mind after next week. It's suppose to be 50's with sun so hopefully that will bring 'em out.
As far as the garage clean up goes.... well I worked on it a little today.
Yeah I put away one of those black totes, and I had 2 layout blinds on top of the decoys that I already put away. So that was a good start.
Today I....
Got the boat almost ready to go.
More scouting and cleaning next week, I'll bring my phone this time when I go scouting. 
Stay tuned.

No comments: