Thursday, March 21, 2024

First this happened, then the good and the bad and prepared.....

 Monday I was out doing my running around and it started to snow.
 
10 minutes later......
The Good 😁: I worked on, and finished the battery system in the boat. I had to pull out the old charger and batteries and drop in the new. 
                                    Old...
                                                  New...
 Wiring....
                                                     Before......
                                                     After.....
                                Charger.....                               
 I was a little worried when I had everything hooked up, my second lithium battery wasn't reaching capacity, but then it fell into line and gave me a green light. I also got a couple Lake Erie rods switched out and I changed the hooks on some new lures.

Then the Bad...😭

The prepared? 
Yep I still got a B,C,D, and E plan that will be deployed. 
I will be turkey hunting somewhere this year.  👍

No comments: