Thursday, September 28, 2023

Ready for the upcoming hunting season..... almost

 I spent this entire week getting hunting gear pulled out, dusted off and fixed and still didn't have enough time. I got the boat winterized and put away along with my fishing poles, my tackle bags are a whole other deal. I got my decoy trailer pulled out and organized as is a Sept. custom also got the wheeler in it. Rigged up a dozen and a half new decoys now just waiting on the decoy bag. Garage is kinda workable but it still needs some stuff moved around. Looks like I'll have more time next week to work on the garage cause I have the internet company showing up at 11:30 am. 
I know looking at what I had to do to get ready for the season doesn't look like much but I assure you I was pretty busy this week.
Deer opens on the first and it looks like I won't get out until at least Tues, which is OK cause I haven't even shot my crossbow yet. 
So much to do and so little time to do it in.

No comments: