Thursday, October 5, 2023

More of the same.... with a pic

 Did more cleaning the garage and getting ready for season. It's been hot this week and I actually got quite a bit done even though it doesn't seem like it. Had the annual fish fry out at Jake's on Tuesday, we don't see each other much during the summer, so this is story time and figure some plans for hunting this year. I finally found a duck call that I've been looking for since last year. When I got it (used) I blew it and it sounded terrible, so I got online and went to Mack's prairiewings and ordered every replacement reed and cork they had. After only 4 reeds I found one that sounds awesome, all I really have to do next week is hunt. Deer opened last Sunday and it's been warm like I said but we have a cold snap hitting this weekend and looks like it'll last 'til next week. So hopefully I'll be able to put a deer or a turkey down. 

I did have someone mention that they've been a little sad the last couple weeks because there's been no pics.... Well, here ya go.




That should hold ya til next week.

No comments: