Thursday, March 17, 2022

This week was good

Monday I was in bed almost all day, I think I ate something dicey on Sunday night, I'm not sure. I was just drained, it was all I could do to talk to Cliff (and he rattles on), so I just spent alot of time doing nothing. Tuesday I got my shopping done and on top of the usual I got on the inter-web and bought the stuff I was waiting for my tax money to buy, since I got that last week.
Wednesday I got 1 of my 3 remaining upgrades slated for this month done. Since I upgraded my downriggers last year I had to get a different way to transport them, on the boat doesn't work for me. So I decided to build a box, line it and I put some felt pads on the bottom so it doesn't mar the floor in the boat.
Yeah it doesn't look like much but it will do the job. The white rope is a handle there's another one on the other side.
Only 2 weeks left and 2 relatively small projects left, outside of the usual line change, tackle ogling, and trip to Cabela's on Monday. 
Then fishing season.....🙌🙌

No comments: