Thursday, March 31, 2022

Last week with a possible couple bonus days

 Well as I'm sitting here I am pretty much ready to go fishing next week. I still have to string up my Erie rods with fresh line, I switched from braid to a mono called Sunline. It seems to be a good strong line there's a couple captains on Erie that run it, the nice thing is it's 16# test with the diameter of 10. I got my Coho rods strung with it since that's the first lake I should be going to, I only say that because it looks like rain all next week. So more than likely I'll be on an area lake for the day.
Got all my tires in this week and had them mounted, 4 on my decoy trailer, 2 on my boat trailer and 2 on my wheeler. No joke the tires I took off the 2 trailers were bad, and wearing really uneven. 
This is how my boat set for the day until I got back from Walmart.
 Notice I put a rod holder above my step. I am always looking for a spot to put the rod while I work on whatever it is I need to work on at the time. It was also brought to my attention that the non slip grip pads where not all facing the same way so I fixed that.
I also added some new LED lights I got from Rural King, they were a steal at 30 bucks for 2. I still have 2 more to put up, but these sure did brighten up the boat side of the garage. The new ones are the first and third light.
With all that done I also got my trailer put on the pad on the side of the house with all my waterfowl gear in it. Pretty much just ready for the beginning of fishing season.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜
Crap I just remembered what's next...... 
 
lawn mowing season.๐Ÿ˜ฉ

No comments: