Thursday, September 26, 2019

work, work, work

ATTENTION LOYAL BLOG SUBSCRIBERS and those of you I forced into signing up for my blog.

It seems there was a glitch in the Matrix on last weeks blog and all you may have received was a paragraph. Well, there was also some pics and a video (well worth another look). So you can either go to this site or you may be able to just scroll down. However you want to do it, I would highly recommend checking it out.

Now onto this weeks action..... there was none. I mowed the lawn, washed the boat, got the vinyl laid... oh yeah that was action. If you consider me cursing at the flooring, action. It did turn out pretty good for an amateur.
It actually has a really thin foamish back on it so when you walk on it it's kinda squishy. But that was the easy end, the front will may be next week. I got my on-board charger out and almost ready to send back. Why?  Well, it took days for it to charge my trolling batteries where it should've only took hours. Since it's a Noco Genius and is well under warranty I just send it back and they'll send me out a new one. I also got my garage cleaned up a little... ok, enough to get my duck boat out. Oh yeah, I was also able to get my battery into the duck boat and got it ready for this duck season. WOW, I really did alot this week and that's just the stuff I can remember. I probably did alot more that I already forgot about.
So, next week should be: winterize motors, install keel shield, carpet the front deck, and install vent visors on the truck, not necessarily all in that order.
Gotta go make some salmon for supper now.
Take care 'til next week.

No comments: