Thursday, August 1, 2019

Couple hours for my biggest bass this year


Between the rain that was supposed to happen Mon and Tues and trying to get my extra day at work in, I wasn't sure when I would be able to get out and go fishing. As it turned out I worked on Wednesday morning and decided to go fishing after work. I went to a lake really close to the house, in fact, it's a lake I wanted to check out for duck season. It might be doable for duck season but I'm sure I'll go back to fish it again. It has alot of carp but also a pretty decent bass population.
This was my fist frog bass of the day
 It also has a surprising number of laydowns in the water which is where I hooked up with this guy.
He choked my frog so deep you can't even see it
This was the second bass on this plastic lure
Pretty good fishing for only a couple hours.

No comments: