Tuesday, August 20, 2019

As of today.....

Last week I did go fishing for a couple hours, I caught some fish but nothing really worth taking a picture of. I did, however, save a life....
 This little guy hung on the whole time I was fishing. When I got back to the launch and loaded the boat, I was strapping the boat down and he was on the back of the kicker. I was going to put him on a nearby fence but he flew away on the way over.
This is how hectic my summer has been:
Today I had all intentions to get up and head to South Haven and see if I could get a king or two. So when I got home yesterday, I ate, set my alarm for 3am and headed to bed. I awoke at 6 in the morning, freaking out cause I was late for work until I realized it was a fishing day, not a workday. Then I was ticked cause I wasn't going fishing on fishing day. So I will get some stuff done around here, hopefully, work tomorrow and maybe go fishing after work for a couple hours.
But next week salmon fishing is on.... unless I go to Erie. I'm going to be trolling on a big lake somewhere.

No comments: