Thursday, July 12, 2018

Yippie Tippy

Took the plunge and paid the 10$ to fish one of my favorite lakes yesterday. You know the saying "You can't fish all day if you don't start in the morning"? Well, I had all the best intentions of starting in the morning however, I didn't launch until 7:30 ish. Since I moved all my drive times have changed and there will definitely be a learning curve. Thanks to my buddy Corey that curve is a little shorter, he's the one that turned me onto Garmin GPS. I used mine yesterday for the first time and it worked great. The only thing is the route I want to take and the route she wants me to take are different until she realizes which way I want to go.
Anyway, once I got to the launch and dropped the boat in it did take a while for me to get into some fish. I hit the usual spots with no luck in the am and it wasn't until the pm that I started rippin' some lips. The bass I caught weren't huge but they were alot of fun.

Objects in pictures are larger than they appear:



 I've gotta get a tripod for the boat......

No comments: