Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Wow is it hot

Last week was my first week back to work after vacation. The first thing I did was mess up my forearm, it's called Intersection Syndrome near as I can tell. So I've been taking it easy and keeping my forearm iced. I didn't fish last week but did this week, and man was it hot. I went to the lake just down from me, I plan on hunting it this year so it was just a recon mission. I knew it was going to be a scorcher today so I chose a lake that was really close so I could leave anytime. The other good thing about this lake is it has a 10 mph speed limit on it-i.e.- no waterskiers, jet ski's or any other speed junky. Anyway, I fished 'til around noon and did catch a couple bass. Nothing big but I did get some fish slime on my hands.
a couple of fish on Kermy
 The water in this lake was almost as hot as the air, it was hitting 84 degrees. When I got done playing around I went home and moved my stuff in the garage around so I can maneuver a little better. I am still in the process of cleaning/putting everything away. Next will be more shelves I think, just not sure if I'll buy or build. Anywho hope to get a trip under my belt next week, maybe Max or Tippy.... haven't been to either lake yet this year.

No comments: