Thursday, July 16, 2015

Two lake day

Started the day late got to Max around 7ish and once again found the water stained. So I hit the good spots and came up with a couple smallies. After a while the speed demons came out so I packed 'er in and headed east.
 Well I wasn't sure if I wanted to go to Winona or Tippy as they are both on my way home. The more I thought about it the more I didn't want a repeat of the last time I went to Tippy (high water). So I pointed the rig to Winona, it's been a couple years since I hit this lake so I was a little excited. I caught a couple crappie and this nice bass off the pads with a frog.
All in all had a good day I didn't catch a ton of fish but the fish I caught were decent.
I'm really hoping to get up to the big lake next week if the weather cooperates.

No comments: