Monday, December 1, 2014

Sooo Sad

Take a minute and ask yourself, "why am I getting this posting when Lost should be out there... well Lost?"
Answer in a nutshell: I AM SICK

I started feeling sick on Thursday when my throat wasn't feeling quite right. By Friday it felt like a dozen leprechauns were tap dancing in my throat with golf spikes on. Today I'm congested in my head and chest, my ears are ringing and I'm generally just unpleasant to be around. I worked all weekend hoping that it would just pass. Not that lucky I guess, so now I'm at home coughing, wheezing and sneezing hoping I'm not going to miss out on all 4 days of hunting.
Well enough of my problems, last week ended with 3 drake mallards and a bonus muskrat.
A muskrat????
I have seen muskrat there before and since I'm there all week I decided to get and set a trap. I figured I might as well make some extra money as long as I'm already on the water. The first day nothing but the second yielded a nice fat rat. Now I'm starting to think I should expand my trapping efforts. I do t alot of scouting for ducks and geese and I could set and check quite a few traps on my travels. I'm still putting that together and probably won't start til next year but it's rattlin' around up there.

Here's the pics
This pic was taken with my phone because I forgot my camera.


No comments: