Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Since this week is a bust so far, I might as well tell ya 'bout last week

The weather has not been very ducky since the start of season. However last week was a little cooler, this week isn't going to get cold 'til I go back to work. Anyway .... we were talking bout last week, I had a pretty good week. I brought home some geese and ducks on every trip. I didn't miss a whole lot and generally had a pretty good time. Don't really have any good stories... so here are the pics.
Mergs in the decoys



pair O geese




Wigeon hen, Pintail hen and a mallard drake I missed the Pintail drake.




Gadwall hen, Mallard drake and a gooser

















Pair of Mallard drakes










Well I've gotta get going, coon season has started and I really want to go. The moon has been very bright and I always done better on a dark nite. So I probably won't get out til next week.

No comments: