Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Winter Wonderland and other fun stuff from days past

I was out looking for geese before Christmas and ended up behind this RV at a local Meijer. I had to get out and get pics, if any of you have seen Vacation or Christmas Vacation you'll understand why I was giggling the whole time I was snapping pics.
If you click on these pics I think they will enlarge for you.
I took a pic of this lady and her daughter, with the RV, her name was Griswald.

















 Alot of work went into this RV and it was the coolest thing I have seen in a while. If you notice the RV is the same type and color as the one Ed drove in Chistmas Vacation. 
Too Cool.

Here's some of other vehicles I saw while scouting for geese. These ones aren't as cool.....
but still "funny"...
There's a rip in the side from the drivers door past the passenger door.


I think it got hit by a snow plow.
This semi took a corner too sharp and almost flipped over.

Cop is in the turn lane, car on the median.
Geese in a field I don't have permission to hunt
Here are the pics I have taken the day of the storm and today when I got gas and went to the store.


And today




We got a lot of snow which put the area into a 'state of emergency' yesterday with only Emergency Vehicles allowed to go out. Today the sun is out, we're hovering around -4 degrees with -40 windchill.
I'm going coyote hunting tomorrow.  : )

No comments: