Thursday, July 18, 2024

Need a fix..... who's holding?

 Turns out my lake was.
Since my boat motor is torn apart and doesn't look to be back together for another week, I had to get out and do some fishing. So, I grabbed a rod and a couple lures and walked down to the lake and did some shore fishing.
 
I would get up have my coffee and head out to the lake, usually I would leave around 6 and get back whenever. I think this is something I'm going to keep doing.
Here's the pics
That's 2 days worth of fish, they aren't the biggest fish I've caught, but man was it fun.
Motor update- I got the water pump kit and replaced that and got the lower unit put back together. Next I tore apart the carbs and cleaned them up really good 
This is the state of my motor right now.
I'm currently waiting for carb gaskets and a laser gun to test heat. I don't want to start the motor without being able to tell if it's over heating or not. 
So, hopefully next week I will at least have it put back together and test it.

No comments: