Thursday, July 25, 2024

The bank fishing chronicles continue.....

 I fished every day this week for at least a couple hours, I walked over everyday but one. 
My neighbor gave me a kayak when he and his wife got a new one, so on Wednesday I tried it out for the first time.
Today I caught nothing.. zippo... nada.. zilch... I didn't even get a bump. Oh well I've been doing pretty good from shore so I really can't be upset about one day.
 
So if you recall I cleaned the carbs last week and ordered some gaskets. They did show up, but when I took the carbs to my mechanic he suggested to order a couple parts to replace on my carbs. So I got on the computer and ordered them and they should be showing up by Saturday. Which means I should be able to get the carbs put back together Sunday and test out the motor on Monday and maybe... just maybe go fishing next week.
🙏

No comments: