Thursday, July 11, 2024

Mid season boat repair

 Not really the time I want the boat to be down, but sometimes you have no choice. Last time I put the boat away and knew I had to pull it apart and replace the impeller. It wasn't expressing water like it should and I thought it would be better to fix it than burn up the motor.
What I didn't know was that someone was in there before me, and cost me a little more money.
So after finding the water pump housing cracked I got online and ordered another one. And since I'm probably going to be down next week also I thought I might as well take the carbs off and clean them up really good. I haven't done that yet, that will be next week, but I know I will have to get some new parts for them also. So I'll update next week with the summer boat break down, and keep your fingers crossed I'll be on the water after next week.

No comments: