Thursday, May 16, 2024

I think the weatherman is a PETA member

 Monday it was suppose to rain, Tuesday it was suppose to rain, Wednesday was the best day of the week and the winds were scheduled to blow hard NE. It didn't rain any of those day's and the wine was half what was forecast......What's a fisherman to do?????... 
Go to a smaller lake, preferably closer to home?? Well, that's what I did, I packed the boat and headed 15 minutes to Lake James. I didn't catch anything huge.. or for that matter big? but I did catch fish. It actually was a pretty good way to spend 5 or so hours. I caught all kinds of bass, (remember.... nothing big).
smallmouth
largemouth
even a couple rock bass
Like I said I caught nothing big, but it was fun to do a little casting. Next week I'll be moving to Erie for a while. The coho are moving out on Lake Michigan so it's time to catch some walleye.....if the weatherman has a break in the rain.....

No comments: