Thursday, February 15, 2024

REALLY?????

This is a picture I just took out my front mud door. See that white stuff??? I've been waiting for that for weeks, unfortunately it won't last. According to the weather forecast next week is going to be in the mid 40's to mid 50's, not really good coyote calling weather. 
That being said you should get used to posts like this one for the next couple weeks...... 
I went to a public spot on Monday which looked to be the coolest day of the week. I made over a dozen sets and called in.... Eagles, Hawks, Woodpeckers and one upset bunny. I hunted sunup to sundown and had 0 luck.😡
I can't wait for next week.😁
I went to dump my recycling on Tuesday and started talking to the attendant there. In the conversation I found out he has a yote problem and a muskrat problem. He also has 80 acres plant-able so it has goose possiblilites and he mentioned he's seen turkeys within the week.....
I can't do anything 'bout the rats but I went out and called it yesterday. 
No luck this week, but I'll be back.

No comments: