Thursday, March 4, 2021

My first week off...

 Wow, it's amazing how long 4 days are when you've got no real plans. Monday I went into town for my once every 6 years or so physical and as long as I was there I made an appointment for my truck for it's yearly physical. So after I was done with my appointment I headed over for it's appointment, after all was said and done I was 700$ down. I think my doctor studied at the wrong college. I even gave my truck a much needed bath, actually 3... that's how many times I had to go through to get him clean.
Tuesday and Wednesday I had a bunch of little things to get done some sewing, cleaning, got the trailer washed, man just sitting here trying to remember what all I did.... I know it doesn't seem like that much but there's quite a bit I'm forgetting about. So since I did soooo much over those 2 days I treated myself and pulled out all my new lures and switched hooks, then put them all away in my tackle bags.
Purty colors right?
Today I got ready for this week and even got into the garage for some cleaning up and can crushing, which I've been avoiding all week. 
Next week I should be able to get my wheeler out of the trailer and into the garage, and all my decoys into the trailer and park the trailer on the pad. I'm also hoping to get something done on the boat... be it downrigger bases or trolling motor. 

As far as the poll I took last week I only got a couple of responses but it looks like for now the blog will remain on the blog. 
Turns out nobody likes Facebook.
I will keep watching for other votes but for right now the consensus is no change.

No comments: