Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Week #5

 Well as the weeks wear on I get less and less done. This week was pretty much the same except for when I got home Sunday after work. This is what I found...
I had been watching across the street the daughter had a couple get togethers Fri and Sat. When I got out of the car to inspect the damage the girls mom met me at the "post". She told me that one of the guys had hit my mailbox and put the post in to replace it, and that he left a note for me to call him when I got home. Well, I found the note and gave him a call, he said he was really sorry and would pay for the damage. I let him know that it was alright and that I appreciated the note and the post and that I would take care of the rest. So now I have the mailbox out that I bought when I moved in, I knew I wanted to replace the old one I just needed a good reason. 
I also did a little work on the boat. I put on 2 new rod holders, it seems the one's I was using in the corners of the boat were not a big hit with one of the guys I have taken out. Reggie. So, in an effort to make it the best trolling rig I can I put 2 rod holders on the corners one on each side. I hope it makes it easier, if not I'll try again with something else.
The board is just behind it so you can see the rod holder. You can see just to the left of it is the bases for my new downriggers. Hopefully the riggers and rod holders will be an improvement or I'll be replacing or relocating them next year.
Well, I should be fishing next week, but my buddy hasn't gotten my fender brackets welded yet. If I have to wait another week so be it... but I really would love to get out next week.

No comments: