Thursday, February 25, 2021

And it's over until Turkey opens

 That's right my hunting season has come to yet another end. The coyotes this year will be able to live until next year when I get my next chance. March is the month of cleaning and fixing, I gotta get my trolling motor back on the boat after having the new spring put in it. I'll let you know if this fixed the motor popping out of the collar with the bow bouncing. 
I also have to clean out the garage and put all my decoys away to make room for summer fun. I get to rehook all my new lures and spin my line around on my Lake Erie rods. 
That should keep me busy til April when FISHING season starts. I'll try to keep you informed of what I've gotten accomplished per week, it will be boring but I'll blog it anyway.

OK so I've been asked to pose this question to my tens of followers on this blog: Do you like this format or would you rather I move this to my (would be private) facebook account. 
Let me know what you think via: the envelope below, my email, text or call to leave your vote.

No comments: