Thursday, June 25, 2020

NO MOTOR bass outing

Well, the part I need to fix my motor did not come in this week. Funny thing is the gaskets I ordered from FLORIDA showed up on MONDAY. Apparently, when I called the Marina on Thursday and ordered the part they didn't order it until Saturday. When they ordered the part they were informed by the supplier, that they have a 5-day delay on orders, so when my part will get here is anyone's guess. Of course, the marina in question didn't inform me of either of these problems, needless to say, I am very less than happy. In the meantime, I am on the hunt for a part from anyone else that would get here faster, screw those guys.
Luckily I have another motor that does push my boat at about 10 mph so.... a fishing I did go. I went to a local mud hole lake that I have done well on in the past just to try and wet a line. I hooked up a couple bass on my slop frog pole but couldn't get the hookup. After I lost a couple bass I got a toss back pole ready, so when I lost the next one I would have a go-to. That did it..
I missed 2 bass from under the tree behind me, so I threw back with a plastic craw and caught one of them. No skunk today.....
Anyone have an exhaust plate part #8197791 for a 1994 120hp Force, and can ship to IN, in time for Monday's delivery?

No comments: