Thursday, July 4, 2019

Went for the Whites stayed for Mr.Green jeans

Made my first trip to LOTW in Breman was suppose to be a slam dunk for white bass. I worked for the first half of the day and finally hit my first fish by a little after noon. I started using a jig head and a medium size paddle tail minnow. I was throwing it out and ripping it back through the weeds and finally hit a bass.
 Then I started froggin' in the slop and pads and found some more bass.
 Then picked up the jig again and hit a walleye, actually from right behind me on the above pic.
They have alot of walleye on this lake also, I'll have to go back and try again for the White bass. I had them hitting the surface early in the morning but I couldn't get them to hit. Oh well, I had a good day on the water and caught a couple fish to boot.
Next week, if I can get out, it'll be a day of trolling on LM.

No comments: