Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Not as good as last week

Well I went up to LM again this week again I got there late. I set up the boat and started the day at the mouth of the "Ditch". I caught a decent coho...
(There's supposed to be a video here but it won't upload I will try later)
Since all the chatter all week on the web was the fishing was hot at Gary Light I started trolling there. On the way I caught a smaller coho, once there the east winds had picked up exponentially and the way I had to go home was directly against the caps and rollers. So I packed her in and headed back to the ditch at 13 mph so I didn't beat the crap out of myself and my boat. When I got back I wasn't quite ready to throw in the towel, so I went to Michigan city. There I could troll out of the wind and rollers just like last week. I trolled til dark with not even a bump so I packed up the boat again and headed for home.
They're not huge but they'll eat....just fine...

No comments: