Saturday, September 21, 2013

Finally scored

Last night my buddy Jimmie and I went to the sportsman's DU event we affectionately call "date night". Long story short you get as many raffle tickets as what is in your wingspan, from fingertip to fingertip. Jimmie is 6'8" so he has quite the wingspan. I get tickets for us and we go out and have a really good time.
Sarah doesn't like to go because the first one we went to took til 11pm to end, and with Kathy here now she couldn't go anyway. So I'm pretty lucky Jimmie takes the time out to go with me, this is his 3rd event and he says he has a good time. His wingspan has yet to really pay off but I'm sure one of these years it will.
I usually end up with something I can use at these things and this year was no exception.
I finally got a set of over-sized Green Head Gear duck butts. That was awesome cause I have been putting off buying a set.
Here's the pic:
Oh yeah I also won the Mossberg 835 Ulti-mag.

No comments: