Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Day 2 of 3

Got out this morning hoping for a good flight. They didn't really fly that good this morning, I'm guessing it was too warm. Anyway after I had a couple flights go by, nothing really close enough for a shot. I was going to town on a single that had gotten past me with some greetings and single feed when.... Well ya know when your dove hunting or duck hunting and your paying attention to the one that just got by you, only to have 4 or 5 blow by you. Yep that was my luck today, so after the 4 pass me and I'm mentally yelling at myself. I turn back to my decoys and notice I have 2 extra and not only that they're wood ducks. Hey I don't have any wood duck decoys. Alright jump 'em up and shoot. 1 and 2 ducks down, another one for the books outside of it being too hot it was a great day.
I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.

No comments: