Friday, August 28, 2009

I'm Done

Yep this week happens every year. It's a sad time but the turning of the season is upon us. So after fishing at Max this week I winterized the boat and am ready for Sept. 1 early Goose and Dove season opener. Now I still might get the itch to wet a line so as a back up I've got a buddy who has a lake cottage. I have an open invite anytime to show up and fish, so I kept one rod ready for small lakes. I will also probably get up to the big lake and cast for some kings off the pier. So I probably still have at least 2 fishing trips left in me. However the first 2 weeks of Sept. are reserved for as much waterfowl and dove hunting as I can fit in. From the looks of my work schedule I just got, my waterfowl is off to a good start. So until next week take care......oops almost forgot my fish here's the pic.
hope you had as good of a season as I have. and just remember with the sadness at the end of fishing season, hunting season will put a smile back on your face.

No comments: