Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Crap

Well here I sit updating my blog because NOAA said I would have 1 foot or less on the big lake today. They are not always right, most of the time they're close though. I got up to Pastrick this morning looking forward to a great day on the lake. It was supposed to me a calm day, well that's not the way it turned out.

So after setting up at the gong and trolling in the trough to the state line without a bite. I decided to pull gear and head in. It was not getting nicer and I was a good ways out by now. So I headed in feathering the throttle the whole way in. This next video I got when I only had a half mile to go 'til I made it to the marina.

***caution some use of explicit language***

So that's how my day went hope yours was better.

Poll: Would you rather see video or still pics or both on this blog. Please click on comments below and let me know.

So until next week I'll be dreaming of fishin', not sure where but I'll get out somewhere.

2 comments:

cbopoint said...

Videos, however, the stills are good as well!

losthunter1 said...

Thanks cbopoint I appreciate the input and I will get as many vids as possible.