So here we are Wednesday afternoon, I should be fishing, but the rain doesn't wanna stop. And the wind doesn't wanna stop, so I'm contemplating what to do. I really, really, really want to go this week. Because if I don't many of the fish are going to be running upstream. So as next week shows up with rain, in the forecast more fish will be going upstream. I am contemplating going out tonight into tomorrow. Which I realize is Thursday, my home day, my I don't wanna do anything day, but as today progresses, I'm pretty sure I'm going to do that. With being said, I will not do a blog except this one, for this week. So you won't know what happened to me tonight into tomorrow. Until next week? And hopefully whatever happens is good. So until then, be safe, lots of love.
OK forget all that, the change in the weather has made me sit on the sidelines for this week. I got up this morning at 2a to see if I could/should try and get out. The rain just hung around all morning and all day, after 9a I'm glad I didn't go. However I will say, with next week being my last before the boat goes away, I am going to really try and get out.
This week I did get a camera I bought last year, set up and deployed. I set it out to see what's going on, on the property since I won't be bow hunting this year, so I just wanna keep tabs on it.
Here's the first pic I got.
Decent pic with a nice doe
Oh yeah I forgot these last week so here we go.
 |
pic of the moon before my goose hunt, I have no idea why the moon looks like that. When I took the pic it looked normal. |
 |
| found this guy North of the public I hunted for doves |
That's it for this week... Hope yours was great, be safe.
No comments:
Post a Comment