Thursday, December 7, 2023

Lota geese this week

 This is going to be short.
Found some birds is Ft. Wayne, the hunt didn't last long. I tried to get video but it was over so fast I couldn't even get it turned on.
I do have a video of a goose that hung out with me for a couple hours but I can't get it off my phone.
Cacklers
They were no bigger than a mallard. We don't shoot alot of them but we get 'em every once and a while.
I stayed til noon to try and get some ducks but that was a no go.
Tuesday I recouped, Wednesday I went to a local lake to try for a couple ducks......
One loner goose... the only shot I fired that day. 
This morning I got up extra early and finished all my chores so I could go out to the lake across the road. I had a flock of geese stop 100 yards short and had a gadwall do a drive-by. 
Nothing to clean today.
Gotta get the trash out, talk to ya next week.

No comments: