Thursday, August 10, 2023

Another 12 hour day fishing

 Went back to Vermilion yesterday the wind had been coming out of the WSW for a couple days and Wednesday was no different. The only saving grace was it was suppose to die down in the afternoon. It was a little bumpy to start the day
Pictures don't do this justice.
so I started my troll to the West and went to the East. I intentionally made a long troll to cover depths and ground with 1 taker. So I picked up and did it again, this time I moved in a little to 28 fow where I found good signs of life. I had gone all the way out to 40 with plenty of fish on the bottom but either they didn't want my offering or I couldn't get it down deep enough. Anyway the 28' mark worked just fine for me. I caught a couple fish a pass and once I figured out the depth and color it didn't take long to put a limit together.
I didn't know Ohio had a blimp?

No comments: