Thursday, April 6, 2023

Another super Lazy week

 I gotta have post hunting depression or something. I did get the boat out for a couple hours on Monday. No fish caught but it ran pretty good for the first outing. I need to pick up my basement and put away all my hunting clothes but just can't find the energy yet. I've been hearing that's called "low E" in the commercials, I don't know. I do know once we get some decent weather without the threat of a Tornado I'm going to get up to the big pond for some Coho before they get past the South end and head for deeper water. In the mean time I got my 410 rattle canned and it looks OK, I mainly did it to just protect it. With a cheap gun comes cheap gun problems, if it was humid out I would get surface rust on it. 
So like I said I still need to clean up my basement, and move some smaller stuff around in the garage. So looks like if I can raise my jumbo can out of my chair next week I know what needs to be done. 
I'll keep you in the loop....

No comments: