Thursday, November 24, 2022

Happy Thanksgiving

 Before I let ya know what happened this week, I just wanna say,"Happy Thanksgiving". I hope you are enjoying a relaxing day of fun and festivities.
Took Monday off to get my house stuff done, forgot ice cream and pumpkin pie..... Anywho Tuesday got up and took my boat for a drive.... when I got to the lake it was hard water. Plan B, I headed home unhitched the boat threw some decoys in the car and headed to sit in a field for couple hours. Since it was past sunrise and headed to be a warm day I didn't have a whole lot of hope in this hunt, but it was better than sitting home. Turns out I could've saved gas and sat home.
Since everything was locked up with no soft water to be found I made plans to head to my river spot on Wednesday. 
I missed.... alot.... I was able to hit 4 ducks- 2 black ducks and 2 hen mallards. I tried to stay and finish my limit but around noon they had pretty much stopped flying. So I packed up my gear and headed home.

No comments: