Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Well this weeks done

 I went to Fort Wayne yesterday to try for a goose or 2. I knew it was going to be a long sit because of the weather, sunny and cold. There were a couple flocks that got up and flew around in the morning, giving me a little hope but nothing wanted to play. So I waited and held out hope for a midday duck to fly into my spread. Well, that didn't happen so all I could do is wait for it to close in on sunset. Sunset showed but the birds didn't, when I started packing up.... that's when they showed. All that was left to do was pick up and pack in the spread.
Today was a repeat of yesterday so I got my shopping and house stuff done. 
Wednesday I'm working.
Thursday looks fo be the best day to get out hunting and I've got a tire appt at 1100 am.
Friday-Sunday I work 😪,  so guess I'll have to wait til next week.

No comments: