Friday, December 25, 2020

Christmas Miracle

 The only Christmas Miracle this year was the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. 
 
I hunted most of this week with nothing to show for my effort. I just got back from a goose hunt practice goose hunt. You know the kinda practice that entails me driving an hour, setting out all my decoys and laying in the snow hoping for a shot. Then when all the 300 geese get out and put down in 2 locations one to my right and one to my left at least 1000 yards away, pick everything up and head the hour back home and write this. 
That kinda practice.
Yeah they can't all be winners. But I wish I could win once a week, I don't think that's asking too much.
Anyway, I gotta work the next 2 days then duck and a late doe season starts for me on Monday. Hopefully my luck will change. 
 
I have realized the less that hits my cleaning table the more I spend on fishing lures. 😏 

Hope everyone had a Safe, Healthy and Merry Christmas.
 

No comments: