Thursday, December 17, 2020

Another week of saving ammo

 Well the day's I spent afield this week were kinda backwards, but they were hunted the only way I could. Let me explain the better days for deer were Monday, Tuesday and Thursday this week. Sean got Wednesday off and we planned our annual Swamp Stomp muzzle loader deer hunt at Mongo. Unfortunately it snowed all day, now I'm not saying that's a bad day for deer, however it is much better suited day for geese. So kinda crapped out on that one and then there was Tuesday which is the day I took Jake goose watching. It was suppose to be cloudy all day but soon after sunrise the sun came out and the geese sat. That would've been a good deer day, and speaking of deer days muzzle loader is over for me. I might try with my crossbow if I'm not goose hunting but as it looks right now goose and coyote are the only seasons left for me to hunt. 
Hunting seasons winding down.

No comments: