Thursday, March 21, 2019

Running out of time... or am I?

Got quite a bit done this week, but the closer I get to April the more I have to do. The only good news in this is the fish just aren't on the bite on the big lake yet. I check every week just to see where I'm at and it's starting to look like a late start this year. I still want to be done and fishing by April but if I get another week to work on the boat I won't be mad, especially after reading how nobody's catching fish yet.
So, with that, I still have to finish the battery box, *recut at least one of the rear portions of the deck, get the fenders and marking lights back on, and get the oil changed on the truck. I know it doesn't sound like much but that's a good couple days work for me.
This is what I/we got done this week:
got the whole front deck screwed down also got the hole drilled for the front mast
brought the boat over to Jake's barn and changed the bearings and tires
*I should've left a section of wood here, you'll understand when I get it done next week

No comments: