Wednesday, February 20, 2019

busy week

Monday I headed into town for a Dr. appointment. I started getting sick last Thursday, congestion, sinus pressure, cough you know the drill. Of course, since I was in town I had to stop in at Harbor Freight, what a great store.
Tuesday I went coyote hunting, I only have this week and next to get that done. Yesterday I went down to Mississenewa to do my turkey scouting and try for a yote. I had a pretty hard time with the turkeys' but the yote came about midday. I was on a stand that I have called in countless coyotes on, but this was the first one I was able to put down.
 Like I said this was midday so I had quite a few stands left when...."I found fluffy".
If there's a reward for finding fluffy you can contact me. Thanks
 Today I took a road trip to Cabelpro, not sure how I'm going to be liking the new store. I just keep thinking that with no competition comes steep prices. Anyway, they were having their spring sale so I went and got some "necessities" for the upcoming fishing season. Once next week is over, all I'll have to do is finish my boat for my fishing season opener in April.
Gotta love the early season LM Coho.

No comments: