Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving

Well as you can probably see I am not hunting today, I have too much to do. I have to pull my traps, pluck my turkey and cook it, and take care of some other stuff around the house before going back to work tomorrow.
So we'll get right into it, in the past 3 days I have been able to put a one day limit of mallards into the fridge. Even though that may sound good let me tell ya it's been pretty slow. The snow last week brought some new birds in but by the time I got to them they had been shot up pretty good.
That being said the last couple days have been beautiful, dare I say we could've used a little more wind.
Well lets get to the pics.

day 2 with a bonus muskrat

4 mallards and not one band..... come to think of it I haven't shot a band in a couple weeks...... how long do I have to wait?

No comments: