Thursday, August 13, 2015

Rough on the Big Lake so stayed close to home

I went to Big Cedar and did some trolling for trout yesterday, ended up catching 2 bass and a really nice sunfish.

You really can't see it but that is a regular size flicker shad, not a small version. Anyway I stayed on Cedar until 1pm when the speed limit is lifted and they came out to tear it up. The cool thing is there is 3 lakes in this chain so I just moved down to the next lake and started fishing for bass. I caught a few but nothing of size so I went to the last lake which is Round lake. I actually caught my biggest bass of the day on this lake I wish I had taken a pic. Once I made it back to the boat launch I put my boat on the trailer and went 5 mins. to get to Shriner lake. This was the last lake of the day. I did catch quite a few bass here but again nothing with any size. So at dusk I packed 'er up and headed to the house.

No comments: