Thursday, May 31, 2012

Fished 2 little lakes

Yesterday I wore out the bass on Tippy. It was very windy so I let the breeze push me down the shoreline. I figured out pretty quick that there would be only one lure to use. I caught almost all my fish on a white terminator spinnerbait. Once I figured out the pattern, catching bass was a breeze. The fish I caught were on  the wind blown side and I did the best when I drifted over the points casting shallow with a stop and go retrieve. The bigger fish were in the 10 fow to 15 fow range, once I put all this together it was a 30 plus bass day. Once again I didn't get any pics cause I forgot my camera bag at home. I know I know I gotta start getting pics, I'll try harder next week.

Last week I spent the day at Hamilton Lake fishing for Pike. The day was pretty slow but I did catch something like 3 pike and 2 bass. I told you it was slow, I caught my fish on a deep diving white x-rap. Not a whole lot else to say, it was a slow bite.
 

Whether it was 5 fish or 30, fishin' all day still beats workin'!!

No comments: