Thursday, November 10, 2011

Went deer hunting

I decided to get out deer hunting before shotgun opens on Sat. I got out and saw 4 bucks and a doe, none of which came close enough for me to get a shot. I also saw a coyote and a mink on Tues. not many geese out that way right now. I did however see a bunch of ducks on Thurs. morning, they were in the field just west of the field I am hunting in. I asked permission to hunt it and apparently there is a handicapped guy that he allows to hunt there, so he told me no.
I went out duck hunting (goose is closed) on Wed in the rain, I hate hunting in the rain. I did get 3 ducks- two suzie's and a drake mallard. There were actually a pretty good number of ducks out there. I hope with deer season starting it'll get the part time duck hunters off the water.
gotta work on the dorky camera smile

No comments: