Tuesday, July 5, 2011

What I did for Summer Vacation

I went home to MN for vacation this year. Sarah and I left on Tues. morning a made it home Tues. night. While we were home we stayed in Mom and Dad's camper- very plush accommodations.
Since I only get home once a year my mom has the family over one of the days so I can see everyone. I  also went to Gander,Marine General and the local sporting goods store. I did find some stuff I couldn't live without.
I even went out for some pizza with my best friend from the Falls, Steve. Thanks for a great catch up session and pizza, by the way next year I get to buy the tips.
After all the shopping and visiting was over with, it was time to go fishing.

 I went out to Eagle Lake twice, with my Dad and Uncle Reg. My Uncle Reg has a cabin on the Eagle and knows all the hot spots.

As always I went fishing with my cousin Corey. We went to Fish Lake and drifted for some walleye.

Then the last trip I went on was with my Uncle Rick, who has a cabin on Rainy Lake on the Ontario side. I was only able to spend a couple days, but still had a great time.

I had to split up the movie I made of Rainy because it was too big unfortunately the end product turned out a little grainy. 
PART 1


INSERT COMMERCIAL HERE

PART 2

After all was said and done we had a great vacation. I want to thank everyone that made that happen, especially my wife who let me stop at Cabela's on the way home.

No comments: