Thursday, April 14, 2011

Casting LM 13 April

Went back up to the big lake on Wednesday for some more casting. I actually got up there early enough to get my spot. There were only 2 people up there when I go there. I fished for about 5 hours and caught 2 coho. They were the only fish I saw caught, nobody else left with fish. I would've stayed longer but I had an impending delivery at the house. I had ordered some goose decoys and they were suppose to show up on Wed. So, after I caught my two gave it enough time to add another and when that didn't happen I decided to head for home.
The good news is I caught fish, the bad news is I won't be on the water for 2 weeks. Next week we're having a garage sale and the week after is my Turkey hunt. Well the Turkey hunt isn't bad news but I won't be fishing. So unless I get out next week for a couple hours, I won't talk to ya for a while.
So until then be safe

No comments: