Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Well just got done pluckin' my Turkey and put it in the oven. Now that I have some time before the next basting I'll get'cha up to date on the hunting thing.
I went to the river on Tues. morn and got a goose. I missed the second one that was with him.
The geese were acting really weird. I had a flock of 20-25 come in but they landed short, so I got up and shooed them away. While I was tryin' to get them to come back I noticed 2 more setting down. They short stopped me, so I let them swim in a ways and took one of them.



















On Wed. I went to Loon Lake, had alot of early activity. Even though I had a couple chances I only managed to get one duck. That one I'm not sure what it is, but if I had to name it I would call it a black duck cross.





















Any way had a good couple of days hunting. I'm going to try and get out in the morning. The crappy thing is with shotgun deer season going on I can't get into alot of my fields to hunt. Oh well, I'm going to go out and do some scouting for tomorrow, hopefully I'll find someplace with a duck tornado. So til next time take care and have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: