Thursday, May 13, 2010

3 lake day

Well this was the first day I could get out in the past couple of weeks because of rain. I have also been working alot, and I just got my schedule changed from thirds to weekends. I am really looking forward to doing alot of fishing and hunting this year.
Now back to Mon, I went to Max and hooked up a smallie and a largemouth before the wind kicked in. I then trailered up and moved to Bass lake where I trolled up a nice crappie. After trolling for a couple hours with no other hits I gave away my crappie and started home. I stopped on the way at Pike lake and did some more casting, where I hooked up a small walleye. I threw him back and kept casting the point I caught him on to no avail. So I packed up and went home.
So until next week, tight lines.

No comments: