Thursday, May 28, 2009

fished max yesterday

Got a late start due to thunder boomers and heavy eyelids. Got to the lake at 11 am fished for about an hour or so then the wind showed up. Fought it for the rest of the day. I did manage to scrounge out 2 smallies ( not a barn burner) spent most of the day playin with my new fish finder (AWESOME) and casting my new lures. I fished until 6pm when I started to feel the effects of the sun. I had suntan lotion on but still felt burnt. So I pulled out the boat and that's when the wind decided to lay down...figures. Didn't get any pics because of the weather, it spit on and off and threatened all day to really pour down, so I never took out the camera. So hopefully I'll get better weather next week and some pics. I don't know where I'm going yet but I'll be fishing somewhere.

No comments: